cruise: 10pm friday

pies

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was cool to catch up with teh boys. Not much to look at. Saw a fight and some dude threw a king hit. Some homo's in skyline doing skid's. Spark tried recruting a few N00b's.

Yuh was good lil meet.

Good meat....

Was pretty mean to get Mongol out of his Hole again,

Rolling with the cams is always crack up.

Cam askin a girl what these were for (holding a pack of condoms) and getting burned when she told him she was gay, and fucken hot!

What else... oh yeah, Saw a Cam sandwitch, hope I never see that again but good times. Thanks to pies for picking me up and taking me back home.

Ahh..... sparkles trying to recruit was pretty funny.

Anyway, work time, goodie

Allan

fuck, what a newb

keeping on topic, sparkle get pinged for anything?

Sparkle got reamed up the jacksie for being a self-righteous prat and wearing driving gloves, I believe.

^^^^^

didn't get fined though. even though loud, non-complying plates, too low, not fulfilling b-out promises, rego label sitting in console of rager, etc etc./

yea thanks to seedy and pies for bringing me in haha , that helmet was banging head out window at 100 was aws . that fight was teh mega till the bros came and recued them, far too many times when i though someone was doing teh mean burnouts with an external and turns out to be a plane :oops: