Low n' Slow mk1

davidian

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New cylinder in but failed on it not quite being adjusted correctly (hopefully the prob) as the left rear is still slightly weaker than the other side. He also decided to fail me on my new tyres being to much of a change in diameter from the original ones grrr so doing wof with Gazze's bitch n wheels tommorrow morning jut wanna knock the bastard off

He also decided to fail me on my new tyres being to much of a change in diameter from the original ones grrr so doing wof with Gazze's bitch n wheels tommorrow morning jut wanna knock the bastard off

thats so silly

i went from 185/70s to 185/55s and they didnt say anything at all

He also decided to fail me on my new tyres being to much of a change in diameter from the original ones grrr so doing wof with Gazze's bitch n wheels tommorrow morning jut wanna knock the bastard off

thats so silly

Aparently is law

so man did you need a cert or stick it in for a wof?

stuff

yeh my mate just stuck his 2l in for a wof and the guy just said "nice old car mate and origanal makes a change" didnt even notice it was a 2.l .

i would just put mine in for a wof but they will tell me a need a cert cos its low. so i may aswell get a cert 1st.

I used 60mmx6mm strap. Im pretty sure its supposed to be 5mmx50mm tho. Either way should pass.

Has to also have same strap in floor pan so it doesnt rip holes in floor. and two bolts either side so 4 all up. I used m10 I think.

Gaz

So can it be done as shown in my sweet drawing bellow or does it need to wrap the entire way around the shaft

poonf1.png

If it needs to go the entire way around the easyest way i can thing of doing it is getting a large tube and cutting a 50mm piece from it then weld tabs to the sides ... or a splitable one would be good ease of fitment.

Wrap right round.

and you need two.. One on each universal apparently. 150mm from the universal.

Also get M12 bolts just to be safe. They is what you need for your seats to bolt through floor and Id guess they would want similar for DS looop