Low n' Slow mk1

davidian

nice project bro, go hard

for panels keep your eye on trademe, fibreglass ones do come up. sometimes even the old stock steel ones but they cost the earth plus bidwars,

its nice having that big tunnel too btw, but only worthwile if youre going with a 5er

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure the last owner went to my school, if thats the case, its got a very gay rice cannon at the back and was quite rofl being 1300 auto. it was completely mint when he first got it, turned to shit though. then again, i could be mistaken.

pretty sure the last owner went to my school, if thats the case, its got a very gay rice cannon at the back and was quite rofl being 1300 auto. it was completely mint when he first got it, turned to shit though. then again, i could be mistaken.

Yup probably the same car its deffinatly got a big ass rice cannon on the back, had to listen too the bloody thing all the way from Auckland to Welly, its in reasonable condition for 500 buckaroos just the right hand guard, and box that need some attention really, few minor dents. The aim is to give er a full re spray, drop er on some mags, change to manual and it should then be a fun daily driver.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah deffinatly not so fun but want to get as much as i can done before im back at uni in a weeks time. P.s Cheers for the beers the other nite when gaz bizzo and i came around, oh yeah that reminds me i have those mk2 disks in my workshop that belong to Gazza which you were after, can drop em of to ya sometime if you want?

• 3 months later...