Low n' Slow mk1

davidian

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to sell a pinto :| i brokens my engine good yesterday, still needs to be diagnosed properly / pulled apart but sounds like the bearings ... yay
WTF?? :shock: That sounds bad mang.

Lucky you only have one project to concentrate on eh?

(Fuck I am an arsehole) :D

Regards to the engine - were you doing skids? They take a lot of killing those Pintos ----- or perhaps you have now found the missing carburettor nut.

Anyone want to sell a pinto :| i brokens my engine good yesterday, still needs to be diagnosed properly / pulled apart but sounds like the bearings ... yay
WTF?? :shock: That sounds bad mang.

Lucky you only have one project to concentrate on eh?

(Fuck I am an arsehole) :D

Regards to the engine - were you doing skids? They take a lot of killing those Pintos ----- or perhaps you have now found the missing carburettor nut.

HAHAHA yeah its bad :| ... yup yup may of been performing/failing at doing high velocity circle turning :x ... so im going to borrow mikes engine hoist and chuck it on

Pull engine down first. $250 could freshen it up if it just needs rings and bearings.. Im guessing crank may be fucked too but a grind is only around $150...

Need to know exactly whats wrong first.

Oh yeah had forgoten it was broken.. He has Law assignment due Monday which I am making him start now so he prob be finishing it tommorrow. But yeah, We should pull engin out and down on Sun if he is keen.

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...