Pies' 1981 Toyota Cressida RX30

Seedy Al

white walls equal new cheap cunts modgie, get those 14's back on there jdm styes you and get some 185 streched over those 14s yeah yeah and some 25mil spacers

its already got 185s

its already got 25mm spacers

JDM has become gayer than modgies on DX's. its "drift" style thank you very much! :lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

white walls equal new cheap cunts modgie, get those 14's back on there jdm styes you and get some 185 streched over those 14s yeah yeah and some 25mil spacers

its already got 185s

its already got 25mm spacers

JDM has become gayer than modgies on DX's. its "drift" style thank you very much! :lol:

nuffin is gayer than any car on modgies, even turbo's are cooler than modgies, well if u want drift style maybe a set of these would help

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-PANA ... dZViewItem

16 by 12 inch super lite up in here

Hah. Get fucked cunt!

:P was waiting for that. you know im kiddin richie baby. Big ups to you and camosaurus for dropping that engine stand off too! owe ya a grope or 2 ;)

well fuck ya alan. cos i got tyres on the SSR's now and although i have been gettin so many damn comments from gas station attendants and people at the bank and people walking past as i try to park or eat my pizza (and the little kid who asked her mummy why my car had white tyres). im gonna put the SSR's on for a bit. 1 inch lower already w00t!

haha somehow i think youll be slightley dissapointed with those wheels on trade me, no way they'll be 16x10

i know they arent 10's. the pic was with 215 or 225 and there was no stretch at all.

jst got off the phone with him and he said he measred lip to lip...

id say they could be 9's. even if they are only 7.5 though ill be happy :)