The one and only CHALKY B

durty

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twas fucking awesome watching bizzo and gaz roll in to the weighstation - bounce bounce bounce. Was Roffles! Made my day.

My fave part is teh rust. Adds so much character some poos came out

Fully, looks mean as with all the rust streaks etc

Sounds like gaz blocks and my springs didnt make it very far north :lol: mean ... how did she handle? didn't feel like there was much / any travel in the shock at all when we put em in haha.

yea due to my reyums lol. all g though. will get them tyres off and clean and paint the innards and prob rock inner tubes. when you want your springs back yo? prob pull thems out this w/e and get mine to suit etc.

actually didnt handle too bad, i didnt think it was that bumpy. ride back was good, seemed to fix mad steering shudder and the pull to left. hopefully get this job sorted to i can pour some money into that area.

fuck. longest post out.

Sounds like gaz blocks and my springs didnt make it very far north :lol: mean ... how did she handle? didn't feel like there was much / any travel in the shock at all when we put em in haha.

yea due to my reyums lol. all g though. will get them tyres off and clean and paint the innards and prob rock inner tubes. when you want your springs back yo? prob pull thems out this w/e and get mine to suit etc.

actually didnt handle too bad, i didnt think it was that bumpy. ride back was good, seemed to fix mad steering shudder and the pull to left. hopefully get this job sorted to i can pour some money into that area.

fuck. longest post out.

Na all good man not in any rush to get springs back eh...haha one of your springs is in my shed at the moment and one in gaz's, because i nicked his spring copressor and didnt get around to taking them of the nite before...will drop it of next time i go around to gazza's. So did you get a flat tyre? Bugger.

• 5 months later...

So in love with that shit. looks so mean. Especially next to power pole thats about to fall over or something.

I reckon leave it dirty as fuck with those wheels and maybe just stick mint chrome on it and thats it. Along with banging engine and drive train ofcourse. I wish my car was that filthy.