Cute Wee Gem's Mini Clubman

thminiman

awesome, like mega awesome

you = almost as awesome as me

escept slightly more awesome,

hey just re-reading over your thread, did you get your crank from jai?

lowness = as low as i'll be runnning at trackday

lucky you only had a little gaurd rub tho, my gaurd rub was like smoking gaurd rub, and i had fuckloads of clearance, therefore, your shocks = good

um, yea, trackday cunt

why wasnt it running properly boe?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crank was originally from the block I bought. I sent it to a local engine builder who did the machine work (bigs and mains to 10 thou)

Gaurds probably were smoking lol.. some pretty massive bumps on the road I took. Shocks seem fine ay for cheapish ones, handles good/is fun as. Just needs a mega wheel alignment, some brakes and a tune up so I can go for a proper fang :twisted:

First off cam timing was wrong, then the dizzy shaft was way out (since I re-timed the cam, the dizzy shaft was out too) - fixed that a while back though.. Last week or so I tried 3 dizzys, 3 coils, 2 sets of leads.. then the last thing I checked.. the plugs were fucked :lol:

They looked brand new, chucked in some really rancid/scummy cunts and it fired up and ran perfect :?

'tis my daily anyway, now that I'm earning money I don't need to sell it to fullfill my car needs. First two cars I had I could never afford to lower/make faster so thats why I sold up and made cash for the next one stz

I can tell already its going to pretty fun/cool little beast. A daily driver thats cheap on gas, but can still have fun fanging is what I wanted :wink:

Front tugs on

OTT, nah fuck off :P

Then again, I just love driving rancid/"undriveable" old cars. Daily or otherwise, new cars just don't have feeling

im talking spending like, 20 odd bucks gas to get to work and back, in one day

may be slightly more subtle actually, just have to make my mind up, more speed on track or more drivability on road

Damn not bad for a mini :D

Lower pro tyres ftw

Cheers man, didn't expect you to be in here commenting on a cute little front tugs :lol::P

I could have gone for 145s which are slightly lower profile, but I went for the 165s and the sidewall is fuck all less anyway to be worth using narrower tires

Cheers for the comments guys :D

I thought of that cam, but then won't the bulbs need to be orange? (need new ones anyway)

yea boi

tis so fucked tho, actually a good point to bring up, when your driving, keep thinking that people cant see your front indicators, especially if you have your lights on, they're faint as fuck, have had a few close calls due to that stz