Cute Wee Gem's Mini Clubman

thminiman

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What other parts do you need boe? :lol:

Will have to check the box for bits, think we have some 1 1/2" carbs compared with the 1 3/4" which I think you will have..

We have all sorts of random stuff, just yell out and tell me what you might want/need

Cheers,Chris :twisted:

i wont be able to tell you till 2moro night. ive got the nuts, but would sorta prefer to keep them/at least 4 for my spare wheel stz.

just emailed lee, prolly wont hear from him till tommorow, and im at work till 3.30, so ill let you know when im home.

also

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 948496.htm

dont look at this:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 882708.htm

Damn that turbs engine would be tuff, but I only have 400 bucks set away for this car, and am still waiting on a reply for this building job/gotta wait a week or 2 before they start anyway

Not sure what parts I need, can't afford any more performance bits, just spent like 2700 on it and will save my 400 for wof/reg wiper motor/wipers and nuts and anything else I may need

Pete, I want your nuts ktnxbai

I'm not a big fan of putting this car together eh, rwd jap = so much easier :lol:

Guest sexychevette
Lookin good man.

You can buy the chrome insert for the window rubber through rarespares by the metre. I think its cheap as. I've been meaning to get some for over a year now :lol:

Yeah when i had my old ae85 it was missing this trim above the windscreen. Anyway long story short, Smith and Smith Glass put some in for $30 when they were replacing my windscreen :P so yeah its probably real cheap to buy it on its own.

you can have mine if wrekers didnt have any, my car wont be on teh road for a while yet

and when it is, theres a 50% chance i wont need the wheel nuts if i get a flat

15 bucks including postage?

fucked if i know how much it will be for postage, prolly like 7-8 bucks so that seems like a good enough deal to me.

just gotta find them that means

Keen as if you can find them, I actually have 2, maybe 3 :lol:

I'll go count them, so atleast that way you can keep a few if you got a flat...

Umm, got 4, they must have kept em for the spare wheel, so that works out perfect if you have a full set you can keep 4, for the spare :P

Wreckers were gay, them = "ohhh, umm probably not" - I think they're just too lazy to jack it up and get them off for the measly cost.

May have scored a window wiper assy though, will see monday

Looking good man. Will be a sweet day when you get it on the road. I got my chrome filler strip from Lee. Not sure how much, not too much im sure). If your gonna fit it get a tool like:

the bottom right in this pic

http://www.panther-pro.co.uk/glazing1.html

you slide it along inside the gap in the rubber and fed the chrome strip in from the front. Use tons of dishwashing liquid and two people to do it is way easier. We tryed for like and hour to do it with screw drivers and did like 30cm. Was stupid. I borrowed the tool off a panel beater, took 10mins for both screens!!!

Shout out if you still need a wiper motor. Ill check out the one ive got in the shed, came off a wreck but will see if it goes. Will put up a pic. Its from a round nose leyland era car. Havent got the bracket to fit it to the car or the bolts and bezels to fit over the drive bits. Should fit??

dsc01804jp3.th.jpg

I'll get back to you on monday if I need it, we tried putting the strips into the windows rubbers, spent about 20mins trying and gave up. Used hammers, screwdrivers, everything! :lol:

My strips were a bit crisp and old, and broken in a few parts, so I decided just to hit up smith and smith/other glass place, and just get them to do it for me.

Keen as if you can find them, I actually have 2, maybe 3 :lol:

I'll go count them, so atleast that way you can keep a few if you got a flat...

Umm, got 4, they must have kept em for the spare wheel, so that works out perfect if you have a full set you can keep 4, for the spare :P

Wreckers were gay, them = "ohhh, umm probably not" - I think they're just too lazy to jack it up and get them off for the measly cost.

May have scored a window wiper assy though, will see monday

mint bei, perfect, will have a look when i can be fucked getting up