thminiman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id be keen for engine bay pic, straight front on from lowdown

if you want me to bring bits down from lee, i can, but i'd have to know in time to get them from him before i come down, im getting my rad off him on wednesday probably, so by then would be good, if you want i can just do all the buisness with him and you can just pay me

id be keen for engine bay pic, straight front on from lowdown

if you want me to bring bits down from lee, i can, but i'd have to know in time to get them from him before i come down, im getting my rad off him on wednesday probably, so by then would be good, if you want i can just do all the buisness with him and you can just pay me

It will be 2 weeks before I have cash to buy the bits :cry:

fuck man, being the only person on here to have seen some of it, it's nothing to be ashamed about

Primer makes everything look good :lol:

Nah its ok, I just said fuck it.. cut + polish will fix up alot of it, flares will cover up the rangi piece of gaurd

Its only a daily hack anyway.. its bound to be gravel bashed as the gorge is like 1k away :twisted:

I dont get it - the paint job looks the mickey shit in the photos. Is it not as good in the flesh? Compared to all the shit I have painted badly yours looks like a fucking show car! :D

Thats one quality buildup by the way - its mint to see it go from start to finish so quickly. That mini really was a POS when you got it!

Still is a POS! - nah it just pisses me off alot.. hella work required makes it easy to loose motivation

Its not bad, I semi finished polishing up that front gaurd and it came up quite good, passenger door needs redoing though. Just a few runs + orange peel to fix up and it should looked fairly good.. I'm known to be a fucking fussy cunt also :lol: