Macabre's VR4 Lancelot EX

Glancn

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol :lol: i so new that was guna happen, pritty gutted they not on my ceida ne mor tho :cry: wots he doin with the car now? u should c if you can get the turbo off him 2, i think the moter and evrythings still down at futchoora, oh and dads got all that ally intercooler piping 4 u 2. how bout i.r.s? probly a lot of work but i no how much you like camber. how wide wer you thinking of going? i rekon a group B audi kit wud look mean on it and im pritty shor u can get them from the uk or go talk to mike shaw he duz widebody kitts for livins you may b abill to adapt one of them. fully wud luv to cum back and help but iv alredy been marryed off and i dont think my koonka wud b happy won :lol: il b back bro, 1 day 8)

yea that escudo widebody would look alright aye. but with a ex the lines would want to be fairly sharp to fit in with the rest of the body lines. i may do a photoshop when i get bored sometime to see what the subie and escudo bodylines look like on the ex

yeah thats the sort of ting im after, only started thinkin bout it cos theres a standard as looking beemer cruising round hamilton but its wide body? its a blue 2 door one, i saw that and like it heaps..................

yea that style would be sweet

would be hard with the rear wheel arch being part of the door etc tho

then u cud fit mean 15x12s under there 8)

we did an old 4 door e30 320i back in the uk for racing all my mate did

for the rear was keep the door shut the whole time then when it was

looking sweet cut a line where the door opens and box it in.

the easyist way ive seen it done was to cut alont the swage line

then down the rear of the gaurd

then down the front of the gaurd

then underside so the whole panel below the swage is off

then cut the shape and size of how you want the gaurd to flear out(if that makes sence)

then panel steel tacked to new shape and front and rear

then juts box it in undeside

oh and cut the wheel shape.

go on you know you want to do it :mrgreen:

dan

• 7 months later...

12.7 is fastest so far, with my old turbo. 60 fts are all around the low 2's as well. I reckon i can get low 12s when i get boost control sorted because i was hitting boost cut at about 5000 rpm last time i went with my new turbo and still did high 12's low 13's