• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA

I thought it was yours!

So mean, probably one of my fave projects

Where'd you get the manifold done? Looks hawt. I need one, mine's fucked

which mani? i got the inlet cut and welded at waikato stainless steel ask for judge, and the rugged ex mani i made [first go at mig welding] made it from steam pipe and got the flanges cut at place down ellis st in hamilton.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good. Like the huge but descret cooler.

It should go real well. What turbo ya got there? 8)

Mates got a corolla sedan with a 4g in it. Goes real well so would expect similar.

What diff you running?

just standard turbo at the moment tdo5h, but once its going and i get used to driving it and i get some money im sending it to steve murch to get it modifies to flow 400ish horse. got a diff outta a sigma with discbrakes just put the whole thing in. probably lock it i guess :lol: is ur mates modified at all?

What version Td05h is it? Evo what?

Mates has Exhaust and filter, BOV, wastgate, cooler, microtech ECU, larger injectors(just because he had them) and dump pipe.

Just the normal shit. It goes real well. Smoked a few Evo3s with similar mods.

What version Td05h is it? Evo what?

Mates has Exhaust and filter, BOV, wastgate, cooler, microtech ECU, larger injectors(just because he had them) and dump pipe.

Just the normal shit. It goes real well. Smoked a few Evo3s with similar mods.

vr4 td05, mine will be the same except for injectors at theis stage, is it quite loose as in wheelspin in what gears? and im guessing the races were rolling starts lol. im lookin at 920kgs or so and 250hp to start with i think, its hard to find people to talk to about the twincam conversion.

Nah they were standing starts. You can launch it at bout 2500 before the turbo kicks in and it wont spin just spin slightly and then go. His car weights about 800kg I think.

His car will crossup if he hooks 2nd hard. But hey what RWD car wont. Seems to be sweet as hooking 3rd in dry but he has 225s on th rear.

Why send the turbo to Merch when ya can get a larger TD05H for cheaper? Mate had 330hp at wheels on his standard evo7 turbo for example.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...