Macabre's VR4 Lancelot EX

Glancn

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Trademe is just full of dodgy shitbags now aye.

Gutted about that steel rim too but atleast you have the other pair for racing still, they look sweet with those semi's.

Are you going to the March 7 drags? I'm still thinking about going along but I'd need to do something about my fuel tank and wof between now and then which probably isn't going to happen.

Trademe is just full of dodgy shitbags now aye.

Gutted about that steel rim too but atleast you have the other pair for racing still, they look sweet with those semi's.

Are you going to the March 7 drags? I'm still thinking about going along but I'd need to do something about my fuel tank and wof between now and then which probably isn't going to happen.

yeah drags on 7th and 9th the sunday ones are in tokoroa. rims gettting fixed at the moment, hopefully it comes out sweet....

Them wide steels, am i correct in assuming they is 14x8?

According to last post and all.

So keen for some of them tires. Sizes etc? cost?

chur

yeah running 14x8 rear and 14x7 front cos the 8's stick out too much up front. which tyres u wanna know about?

those wheels look dope as shit. You're keeping this now tank? Better be. Fuck it looks mean atm.
yeah im keepin it, reason i wanted to sell it was to buy that genuine 1800 gsr on tradem and start from scratch but thne just as i decided i wanted it people started bidding on it lol so i didnt get it :)

Them wide steels, am i correct in assuming they is 14x8?

According to last post and all.

So keen for some of them tires. Sizes etc? cost?

chur

yeah running 14x8 rear and 14x7 front cos the 8's stick out too much up front. which tyres u wanna know about?

I got 14x8s all round.

What sized rims are in the back of the van pic? And the tires that are on them. pricing etc.

cheers,

• 5 weeks later...
shit only just remebered i asked you this :lol:

yea i went to firestone/bridgestone the other day cheapest semi slick they do in 205/50/15 is 400 each :shock:

are they rated as a semi slick or more a good road tyre?

i know someone who works at toyo distribution center :wink: