Glancn

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

^ that would be a good way to save money but for most people around here the thought of sinking 10grand into an engine outright is pretty hard to fathom. We prefer to do it slowly with multiple rebuilds over several years :)

mean plans :D

so 4 link rearend with watts linkage styles?

do it so in a year or so when i cage mine i can copy you haha :lol:

what sorta gearbox u guna get then?one of those w series bellhousings out of the states or auto (gayze :doubt: )

http://projectzerog.com/forum/

heaps of info on there look into the "billhousing" made by a guy who is called/username bill hincher

guy who basically knows everything/can make anything you think of

made protoype housings for narrowblock to w series r154 and the t56 gearboxes then had them casted etc they look like a quality peice of gear and solve the main problem with rwding a 4g

think there around 350US

will definately be the first thing i buy if i start chasing more power/break heaps of boxes doing sweet d1s

shld go sweet talk rob into letting you boro the engine for the mararge, ondrays reckons it shld be good 4 1200hp wud b awsum in a car thats only 900kg, i mite have to cum back and take it for a skid down grasslands when your dun, dont wory, il bring my own wheels this time :lol:

shld go sweet talk rob into letting you boro the engine for the mararge, ondrays reckons it shld be good 4 1200hp wud b awsum in a car thats only 900kg, i mite have to cum back and take it for a skid down grasslands when your dun, dont wory, il bring my own wheels this time :lol:
hurry up and come back home so you can do the widebody :mrgreen: , im buying your old wheels back tonight!