Glancn

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

good to see your chasing more power mate :D

mate of mine just had a evo3 engine (head etc) running a turbo similar to urs to4 t3/t4 cheap jobbie and got 340hp at the wheels in a l200

bosch fuel pump and 510cc evo inj

inj were at 100% duty at 18psi so with the evo 5-7 560cc ones you should push something decent :twisted:

• 4 weeks later...

nah wanted more boost ,but the miss was fucking things up. there was heaps of fuel and im not sure about the stock internals. tuner said he was impressed for a stock top and bottom end and orig coilpacks. he said most people go individual before they tune this far. not to sure of the ins and outs of coils ect might have to do some reading.

nah wanted more boost ,but the miss was fucking things up. there was heaps of fuel and im not sure about the stock internals. tuner said he was impressed for a stock top and bottom end and orig coilpacks. he said most people go individual before they tune this far. not to sure of the ins and outs of coils ect might have to do some reading.

oh tru guy that will be doing my tuning said most people dont change them till around 300kws as i was guna do them

mates one got similar power to urs with no miss

im guna try mine at 18lb with the 16g :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

clutch kit is first upgrade one, got uprated pressure plate with standard clutch, theres a few options of clutches after that one so i guess ill see how it goes would rather do clutches than geaboxes or axles! Hg is the mitsu one, so sweet for 100 bucks.

im on my second one so far, i havent put in uprated one yet i only got it cos i thought i cooked mine after doin some skids on the way home from drags. tried to hook 3rd but was too slow, fuck me did it stink :lol::lol:

But was doin skids ect in the weekend and it seems to be fine so prob wait till it starts slipping before i swap it out.