Alastair's 'rona

CaMpylobacter

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha i didnt even notice this forum underneath, im like why is it only the poster of the threads that were replying, are they all lonely. LOL

Cheers for the feedback guys, this week we sent the intercooler away to have pipes enlarged, the turbo to be milled out to fit, radiator pipes needed changing and the driveshaft is being shortened. Once those are done, hoping to have link installed this week, rest of piping done and maybe fire it up late this week or next week. And currently the hiace diff is away being shortened so were going to have to try and tune 20psi of 4age turbo through a standard diff. Placing bets now on how soon the 1969 diff will blow to pieces lol.

Yeh everything done there was within a week lol! Now just waiting on all the outside businesses to finish their shit so we can slap it on the engine. Hoping to get a basic road tune in befor the diff blows up lol, cause my shortened hiace is 2 weeks away! Otherwise if i can tell its going to crap out ill get the vidcam out and ill post up a vid of diff blowing up doing a huge skid......

• 2 months later...