lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking about painting the scheme on..... paint is cheaper than vinyl, after the quote i got. but only by about $100ish...

however, vinyl is removable and customizable... and if i go graphics on the bonnet it will be easier to match vinyl rather than half paint half vinyl

so yeah. i'll get her just shot black, and then see, i'm thinking that i will just go vinyl rear and also now im tempted to do the advan A on the bonnet but without the white 'ADVAN' lettering..... just the red design...

just wondering if i should be a bit arty and do an offset A, or just straight on like the pic above......

mite do some photoshop work and see how it looks...

anyone got any good experience with signwriters? recommend? ive been to see speedysigns so far.....

Demon graphics do a good job know a couple of people who have had their business vehicles done by them.

I think Vinyl would be a great option for your car it just means if you ever decided to change things it doesn't mean a complete respray plus they are far easier to add/subtract too than custom paint

Can't wait to see her all done guna be mint!!