EURON8's Lada 2103

EURON8

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Body colour match is the done thing in Russia, but beige wheels on a beige car with white walls may be a bit too, well beige/white. Was toying with the idea of a semi bright orange? The lovely Duds is going to do some p-shopin for me, so will ask him kindly to do orange and choc brown.

I agree after rethinking my initial statement

Haha, thats the car I thought of also, but I think his is meant to be choc brown. I wont be painting the car for ages/or ever at all, so at this point its just wheel colour.

Mike-e, good to know you have a set of springs, I may do some experimenting with the factory ones.

kyteler's sig does pretty much covers all the bases for OS colour schemes, lols.

Edit: shiiiiit KY, thats not bloody far off. Dud's is hacking away at that image as we speak also!

^ Yeh bro, you will get first dibs for super sure, but I have wanted another Lada for over 6 years, so wont be giving up so easy/anytime soon.

Yeah, was meant to be darker red

/I suck

Eh, was worth a shot! That lada.co.uk place, when I try search a part number, no matter which one, it never returns a result? Do they do tail lights and stuff, or just mechanical gear?