Maxpeedingrods how bad? Are they even certable

Muncie

Been looking around the marketplace for new springs and shocks for my VY COMMODORE guessing the algorithm noticed. I'm not looking to slam my car but some flexibility would be nice if it were adjustable led me to finding below Maxpeedingrods coilover setup incredulously cheap!

It will be road legal im not about TikTok views so needs to get thumbs up from a certifier down the track.

But seriously is this a scam or manufactured from Taiwan grade cheese alloy. All the parts are infact commodore shaped and instructions do list what they don't fit indicating they have some feedback.

Screenshot_20240218_213527_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Muncie said:

These might may just stay in Taiwan for now. So cheap yet not cheap enough to risk been garbage.

to be fair on Taiwan, a lot of the decent mid-range brands originate there. BC, Fortune Auto, XYZ etc all come out of Taiwan.

Maxpeedingrods is the finest of Chinesium trash.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Snoozin said:

to be fair on Taiwan, a lot of the decent mid-range brands originate there. BC, Fortune Auto, XYZ etc all come out of Taiwan.

Maxpeedingrods is the finest of Chinesium trash.

Taiwan has/had better cred than most China made................. once upon a time Taiwan ROC and HongKong made good-ish gear

• Like 2