McKenzie Moped Melee - March 2024

RUNAMUCK

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite looking forward to riding a bike with suspension this weekend after cutting around on my slammed out C102 for the past week. It wasn't much fun on gravel, but does skids with a bit of perseverance, haha. 

dan.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Despite my best efforts. Sadly I will be doing a Blake jones and turning up on a not shitty old motorcycle. 
hey cheesing to ride bikes with some gcs tho, will probs try take heaps of pics vids etc. 

wondering if anyone has any spare accom in waikaia? If not I will biff the camping setup in.

Looking forward to a few liquid sandwiches at the waikaia pub watching @RUNAMUCK run 15psi sharning about hilux surf rear windows !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

On 27/02/2024 at 19:44, RUNAMUCK said:

Even went to two different supermarkets. 

they both said theyre waiting for a delivery.

Gutted to be missing out on today, enjoy pesting the lower South. Looking forward to  the pictures. 
Meanwhile I will continue humping this stuff while working for the man. You don’t know anyone that has any need for it?

IMG_2029.jpeg

• Haha 2

Damn I am pissed off. My new clutch cable went tight after about 20kms so only used it to stop and take off then checked it at the lunch stop and was going to take it off but found that when I pulled the cable to get it out of the handle the inner protection pulled out the end, no more clutch so made the call to return to Farlie and go home at least I got to enjoy 1 part of the ride. Have Fun.

BlackForests.jpg.d6c8c57c22b16ed136da3664f1b6ad98.jpgBlackForest3s.jpg.6a038cba7c2095e7630757988e2d1006.jpgBlackForest2s.jpg.8987d2181fa5373b113c90677919df27.jpgBlackForest4s.jpg.79c9a7df6d1f627ff7026a1798ac9a88.jpg

• Like 8