Te Urewera Undertaking, 2020 Nov 27th, 28th, 29th.

In Motu news, the UBCO crew went over yesterday. 

Their electric bikes actually made it from start to finish. Apparently there was about 6 different types of gravel and they found it slightly sketchy at points. 

So; long story short -it's exactly the same as usual. 

123807877_1111853232581742_2211379067168176742_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=DLXBEiDPLA4AX-LFHv3&_nc_ht=scontent.fakl4-1.fna&tp=6&oh=6b393c215a8bcf2e63f9b5f390009e1c&oe=5FC706C7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Truenotch said:

Yep, I think it's you, beaver, maybe @mark105 and myself in Gizzy. 

Yeah i am pretty sure you organised both nights for me also, same deal as beaver.

I don't know if i am going to be able to attend on a bike any more but i am just going to do a Ned and come anyway with tools and a trailer and put speedcocks stickers on any ones bike whom cant make it under their own steam any more.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I have a feeling numbers may be smaller than last year despite the amount signed up. If the interest in this thread is anything to go by. Hope not. But yeah. 

Pretty sure @Thphantum and @MaxPower are in support vehicles which is 100% more than enough. If you're genuinely stuck for a bike then flick me a message @mark105

But, if it ends up with a speed cock sticker on it I will literally burn down your house. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MopedNZ said:

40 is a great number. Fuck I did Raglan with 14 people and it was lush. Piss all waiting for Dios. 

I for one am really really looking forward to not running 10" wheels on gravel. 

More top end is also going to be lushhhhh 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1