DABUZZ'Z 1971 MAZDA CAPELLA RE + New 74 RX4

dabuzz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I thought you might have bought that after seeing your wanted posts and Mikey saying he had sold.! I had it listed for Mikey for ages and did a few bits of pieces on it before it went on the market.
He painted my Impala and is painting my RX3.

Bloody tidy car thatll look a heap different with some different wheels!

Awesome!  4 coupe's are boss, and even though that's got as you've said some 2000 era mods, it's nothing that can't be altered / changed to suit your taste.  

Agree on the wheels, that car deserves much better than some $500 advanti's.  

Something 14"/15" japanese would be the go IMO.  Or titans of course.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MRWEST said:

I thought you might have bought that after seeing your wanted posts and Mikey saying he had sold.! I had it listed for Mikey for ages and did a few bits of pieces on it before it went on the market.
He painted my Impala and is painting my RX3.

Bloody tidy car thatll look a heap different with some different wheels!

Paint is definitely nice, the colour flops are mad.

Theres a few nastys around the car, but ill just work through those at some point. 

On 13/06/2023 at 16:26, J4m13 said:

super charged 13B?!?!?!?! :huh:

Surely no one would be crazy enough for that?! 

At first I didnt understand what you meant by this car being more family friendly. But now I get it. The other car was too quiet to take the kids in.
Getting some peace and quiet from the kids in the back seat can be provided by the deafening brap of a 13B.
What an absolutely glorious win win.

• Haha 1

Just now, Roman said:

Surely no one would be crazy enough for that?! 

At first I didnt understand what you meant by this car being more family friendly. But now I get it. The other car was too quiet to take the kids in.
Getting some peace and quiet from the kids in the back seat can be provided by the deafening brap of a 13B.
What an absolutely glorious win win.

search his number plate mate on the google machine....:study:

• Like 1

Yep great memories,

They weren't that sought after back in the day - took a while to sell... could leave it anywhere and no one would think about nicking it.  Had lots of fun trying to work out the top speed, but on stock suspension was not a great handler... took it to a club day at Teretonga for some circuit racing... passed all the Datto's on the main straight, and then they would pass me on the twisty bits.  Agree re the interior, real shame, it's not ideal... finding a stock interior will be next to impossible.  Regardless, it is a cool car - if you ever decide to sell drop me a line lol ;-) 

If you want any more pic's of it, drop me a line.

I remember a gold 4 coupe around the late 90s maybe early 2000s located in Tawa.  I see the Auto trader ad is 04 so could be this car.  Any vehicles that drove up where it lived and the curtain would fly open with a head peering out.  Pretty sure there was an rx7 parked in the same drive way.  Cool car.