Sign in to follow this  
DoBro Jesus

Jesse's 4x4 l300 yarns

Oh sweet! Yeah absolutely kicking myself at the moment as that super rusty white one I wrecked out a couple months back had an lsd and I thought they came standard on em so just chucked it but jacked this one up today and it's open ass end boooooo.

• Sad 1

So cool. I really like these. Not a much room as our old hiace 4wd but much better of road with those approach angles. 

I was actually doing a load of rot removal from the back of one this weekend. It belongs to a certain  Sam von slacker...  Its pretty damn cool eh @Slacker_Sam.

received_2058482480871834.jpeg

received_650246055391963.jpeg

• Like 2

Yeah been talking to Sam about his one, I really like them eh, cool how they have a full chassis too unlike the later ones, I think lokka do a front auto locker for them too so may look into that in the future. 

You could put a "tuffpan" on the underside of the box. Heavy aluminium plate in place of the bottom plate. I understand that the boxes flex under stress 

The gearbox is just too small for a 4wd go fine if you are gentle but if you start pinning and then smashing 2nd it's all over 

Also trying to think of snorkel options as obviously there’s nothing off the shelf for these, I’ll probably just end up being a rough cunt and run pvc piping haha.

• Like 3