Bathcollectors Cobra

Soooooooooooooo much awesomeness. May I inquire as to what colour you are considering?

I seem to remember as a kid there was an AC Cobra that was also twin turbo? Pretty sure it was blue. I just like remembering that how awesome it was that someone wasn't satisfied with a V8 powered set of seats so decided to turbo charge it.

There is also a cool old boy how drives around the Bay's (Auckland) in an all original AC Bristol. Was the coolest old boy to yarn to and didn't mind my drool all over his car and my ethusastic questioning.

Sorry. I like Cobras. A lot.

• Like 1

I seem to remember as a kid there was an AC Cobra that was also twin turbo? Pretty sure it was blue. I just like remembering that how awesome it was that someone wasn't satisfied with a V8 powered set of seats so decided to turbo charge it.

Might be Bill Cosby and the Super Snake. Funny story he tells. 

• Like 1

Soooooooooooooo much awesomeness. May I inquire as to what colour you are considering?

There is also a cool old boy how drives around the Bay's (Auckland) in an all original AC Bristol. Was the coolest old boy to yarn to and didn't mind my drool all over his car and my ethusastic questioning.

Sorry. I like Cobras. A lot.

Metallic Blue with White stripes.
  • Like 1

Cobra's always captured my imagination as a littleun' too.

When I was quite young, must have been about 7 or 8, dad and I were driving to town in the J1 Bedford when the old 214 spluttered to a halt - it ran out of fuel. So yeah dad jumped out and thumbed a lift to the nearest fuel stop which was in Awahuri, and the car that stopped to pick him up was a dark blue 427 Cobra rep with a white stripe. I was spewing that he got to go for a burn in it, as it wasn't long after a Whittakers classic meeting where Philip Mules had smashed the field in his Gulf-coloured Berry Racecars Cobra which had an injected big block in it.... resulting in a particular fixation on Cobras for yours truly.

Anyway, I'll follow this one because I think they're neat, enjoy the build!

not this one? if not here are some photos of one i worked on a couple of years ago for you AC Bristol fans. 

2013-10-17%2017.51.11_zpsgnkzpcay.jpg

ac%20bristol_zpskrsy7gn1.jpg

1384731563723_zpsjknkedxs.jpg

1384731623017_zpszbdgysih.jpg

1384903959879_zps3n9dcwag.jpg

• Like 2