Auckland OS Winter shed tour - Saturday 11th July -

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Late to the show but I've had some dealings with Neal (Holden 308 related) so hopefully he could vouch for me and I'll happily dip in to our frozen cow supply and bring along some steaks. Does the members only bit extend to partners? Would really love to show my wife that my car collection is NOTHING compared to others and she'd be up for the trip. 

No worries if too full etc. I'll try my best and see if I can get a few more meets under my belt.

Hmm, the old get out of jail card trick eh?!? Dunno, sounds dodge ! ;)

You do know that to the Mrs, all this trip will confirm is that you probably should be committed like the rest of us, right?
, sweet!

• Like 2

Late to the show but I've had some dealings with Neal (Holden 308 related) so hopefully he could vouch for me and I'll happily dip in to our frozen cow supply and bring along some steaks. Does the members only bit extend to partners? Would really love to show my wife that my car collection is NOTHING compared to others and she'd be up for the trip.

No worries if too full etc. I'll try my best and see if I can get a few more meets under my belt.

Would be great to see you there.

Bring your Missus too, partners are welcome. I will PM you later today with the details.

• Like 1

Looking forward to tomorrow. Now there is only one problem, I only have 1 Locator Beacon :-)  and that is for myself only. So if anyone walks off from the group in a big as shed and gets there ass lost, your screwed. Its every man for himself. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HA HA HA  :-D

Got the Mirage cleaned up and polished, see yous tomorrow, looking forward to it!!!!

well it bloody cold down here so even the can of start u bar###d doesn't work

so that will  teach me to park the Datsun in the shed carnt wait to the new shed finished

so plan b the daughters teana hey its a nissian even better got me a sober driver now c u their now where did I put that map

• Like 3

Everybody who has indicated that they are attending should have received a message via PM just now.

If not, let me know.

Also for any OSers needing a ride, Piazzanoob Dylan has kindly offered a couple of seats in his Piazza.

I haven't but also have way too much to do that I left till last minute so can't come anyway :(