Photoshooting in South Island

Jessxr

Hi !

I'm a French photographer/reporter travelling around NZ during 1 year.

I'm used to work for Autowoks / Autobahn magazines, that's why I'm looking for some nice japanese or german project builds.

You can see the shootings I've done in Wellington here :

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/46366-photo-shooting-in-wellington-januaryfebruary/

I want to meet cool people during my travel, and take a lot of pictures, I need to practice, there are such cool landscapes and cars here.

I'll be in the South Island next week in Picton and then move all around.

Find me on facebook : Jessy Penelon

My gallery with a few examples (not really significative) : https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessxr/

My youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/jessxr

I purpose my photo shooting service for fun ! if you've got a nice car (old new tidy or rat), you're available don't hesitate to send me a PM !

(I don't have wifi all the time, you can also send me a text 021 zero eighty-seven thirty two nine two)

See you !

• Like 5

Hey Jessy, let me know when you're right at the bottom of the island and if I'm about, you can come around to mine and have a look in my shed. If you give me warning I might even be able to make some of the cars look like they're useful.

could be keen as well kyteler maybe could meet up for it or something

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...