jz-fse swap

crownin round

Haha grotty knows whats up.

One of these would be cool if you ditch the intake and direct injection, run some ITB's and a link.

I'm don't know the specifics of the JZ, but a lot of direct injection motors have really high compression and funny shaped piston tops, so running intake injection may not be ideal.

I'd you could find wiring diagrams and the likes for all the systems you might have some luck. But if your paying someone @ a retail rate to figure the wiring etc out it will bankrupt you.

I want to tackle one, either wiring in the factory ecu or attempting to run the direct injection off an aftermarket ecu.

Too bad I sold my crown. One day. One day.

• Like 1

Everything will most likely on a can line, youll have to add a transponder module that will read the key via exciter ring at the ignition, most of which have these built into the barrell itself from memory so your a little screwed there to start off with.

Secondly if the ecu cannot 'talk' to the various other bcm's around the vehicle via can lines then fault codes are going to keep coming up etc.

Best of all direct injection toymotas are utter shite, we get d4d avensis wagons come through all the time with problems, they run like crap, bog down, have no power, have to run a high octane fuel or else they detonate and the egr's always clogg up and put it into limp mode.

Thats just my 5c worth on direct injection petrols, not giving you hate just letting you be aware of their niggles

Moral of that story, get a 4age!

• Like 2