RX3 PP's Rx3 Coupe

RX3 PP

Yeah I'm hearing ya 808, I viewed it tonight and it was stunning just the pearl was out of this world but it didn't photograph at all lol, yeah I've basically resigned to the fact that there's nothing I like in a 15" rim so will be sticking with the modgies. And yeah the savanna tan interior with black trims looks mint and It will grow on me.

• Like 1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm hearing ya 808, I viewed it tonight and it was stunning just the pearl was out of this world but it didn't photograph at all lol, yeah I've basically resigned to the fact that there's nothing I like in a 15" rim so will be sticking with the modgies. And yeah the savanna tan interior with black trims looks mint and It will grow on me.

Good on ya.. that paint job sets off those wheels so nicely :)
  • Like 1

Cheers m8, it's a series 4 n/a exhaust as was running a series 4 13b non turbo, so go's 2 into 1 then back into 2, ideally for a pp should be twin exhaust 90" long into a collector then a single out, or a bridgeport same except 125". Will change it once I get car on road but keeps it relatively quiet in the mean time. I'm planning on putting a bridgeport secondary in this at some point down the track and maybe even the old 4 barrel etc.