73crown wagons beautiful Beddy van

yoeddynz

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could do the reverse of this?

shifterinstalled01wy1.jpg [/size]shifterinstalled02ws2.jpg [/size]shifterinstalled03pj1.jpg [/size]shifterinstalled04ih8.jpg [/size]shifterinstalled05mg2.jpg [/size]

Ok so I am going to one of these for my vk box but my problem is to put it into reverse I have to push the gear stick down for putting into gear. So that would make the rose joint system invalid. My question is can I make the shifter permanently pushed in so I can slap into reverse because while pushed in I can still go into other gears aswell. Any other ideas? Will that do anything bad to the gearbox?

Hey Denham,

Great to see the progress going well. We met up on that wet Saturday when you were starting to pull the 6 out of the parts van. Told you you might have hassles with getting those top pins out of the cross member but glad to see you got them out with some heat. Works wonders. Hope the rest of the swap goes well and look forward to seeing her back on the road. Must catch up sometime.

Cheers,

Garry.