73crown wagons beautiful Beddy van

yoeddynz

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks spencer! 

I'm pleased it had a ZF gearbox. Those things are worth good coin in Stockcar Circles. Should get $650 plus easily for it.

Ideally it will have the 1.68 3rd gear ratio. 1.41 3rd not as popular.

people keep telling me this but i bought my second zf gearbox off trademe for the starting bid of $16 if it was worth that much cash money someone would of out bid me

The wheels that are going on the Bedford I'm restoring at work are 15" Falcon steels. They are now away getting widened and will have shiny hubcaps. The owner is very excited- they fill the arches nicely as the Falcon front end is ever so slightly narrower than the CF.

020820132321_zpsfdbe01f5.jpg

020820132322_zps2c21b1b9.jpg

This and the CF Alex is working on just give me the wickedest sidepipe every time I look at them. 

Alex more updates on your project please. Denham more photos of this weeks progress please. (did you get that dizzy BTW?)

Denham - When I have enough money saved up you have to sell me your van. I love how tidy it is and is genuine old man spec rather than filthy hippy/bogan fucked with spec.

I need to own a CF or CA in my lifetime. CA for extra choiceness but CF for actually able to afford and wouldn't feel terrible for driving every day spec.

Back that up with a TK/KM DD Truck and an SB2 bus.

Damn I just realised that Bedfords feature in the majority of my automotive desires... I'm fucked.

• Like 3

This would have to be my favourite project on OS right now!

Please intergrate metalflake into the paint job !

Oh and some Velvet on the inside! Maybe even some heart shaped porthole windows

You only like it cos it's got this on the back window haha!

Ill sus an update tonight. Only really been doing the finicky shit this week.

6DA763F6-9201-4BB2-86DD-5F40731642A0-172

• Like 1

Chris- it must be a general GM love eh? I too want another Bedford. Hannah's TK was choice but not exactly suitable for popping to the shops. Was choice when we did use it to pop to the shops though. Shit- just applying the air park brake was cool.

But yeah- a CF would be cool. I would like to make a 4wd CF.

Denham? There is a thread on the CF I am doing somewhere about on here. I do need to update...

• Like 1

thanks spencer! 

people keep telling me this but i bought my second zf gearbox off trademe for the starting bid of $16 if it was worth that much cash money someone would of out bid me

I would gladly take them off your hands and turn them into cash then. Popular in Stockcars due to their short length and reasonably strong, don't weigh a tonne either.