People needing ride for hamner meet.

beachlander

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does the convoy leave CHCH?

I'll be picking up my ride from near oxford, so I can join the main convoy at pineacres.

Keen to get up there, and commence consuming.

Also keen to know, Karl is heading off at 9 I think but that's a bit early for people flying down

Yeah we were thinking 1pm for the main convoy from northwood new world.

I was going to heading up around 9-10am to setup if anyone else is keen to go early. gives us time to set up a couple of gazebo's, put out some signage. maybe collect a bit of firewood for the evening and  then hit the pools/pub before the main convoy arrives. anyone keen?

• Like 1

I could, however I appreciate that the ute Im taking is grandfather spec and in no way an exciting form of transport. Also Im a stranger and your mother would of told you not to accept rides from strangers. So it wouldn't bother me if you held out for a better offer.

How many strange looks would ya get at the airport with a sign saying "bigfoot" though

Everybody is a stanger here til you meet them. Wear a matrix style suit and hold up a sign saying MR ANDERSON

• Like 3

I could, however I appreciate that the ute Im taking is grandfather spec and in no way an exciting form of transport. Also Im a stranger and your mother would of told you not to accept rides from strangers. So it wouldn't bother me if you held out for a better offer.

How many strange looks would ya get at the airport with a sign saying "bigfoot" though

Everybody is a stanger here til you meet them. Wear a matrix style suit and hold up a sign saying MR ANDERSON

its all about the tweed  lol. I'm sure there will be a few people rocking it over the weekend.

The only planned convoy is at 1pm, I'm not sure on what time anyone else wants to head up. I can set up another later one, what time were you wanting to head up?

The only planned convoy is at 1pm, I'm not sure on what time anyone else wants to head up. I can set up another later one, what time were you wanting to head up?

Ummm by the time I collect bigfoot maybe hit up a supermarket or a liquor store. Id say we would be ready to roll by 3.30ish.

Yo to Wellington peeps going to Picton on Fri/Saturday...I've got this thing in Picton I should go to...but I don't want to pay. SO if anyone has a boot I can go in just to get on the boat I'll give you 4 tall woodstocks. Worse that can happen is they find me and kick me off.