4age - blue, red, grey, black?

nzstato

They are more like $400 each plus shipping, tax and duty, that's over $1000 worth of carbs easy. Then $3-400 off for a new manifold.

Sold a set of Dellortos for close to the same money about 5 years back as well, both good running sets.

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or,   get some old stuffed carbs for cheap. strip the guts out of them,  use them for the throttle plates.  hide injectors and wiring underneath manifold.  get period look + efi = winning?

• Like 4

What car is it going into? It's relatively easy to setup an EFI fuel system but you have to factor in a bit of extra cost for this side of things, and people always seem to have trouble down the track with fuel surge etc. Just take this into consideration as well.

What car is it going into? It's relatively easy to setup an EFI fuel system but you have to factor in a bit of extra cost for this side of things, and people always seem to have trouble down the track with fuel surge etc. Just take this into consideration as well.

This is the first time this question has been asked....

My intention is for it is to go into my '57 Austin A35 shell I have sitting on the lawn.

Plus carbs are awesome so this will be carbs...

Or bid on these, adjustable rack so make manifold work easier. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragbike-KZ-GS-Mikuni-40mm-Flatslide-Carburetors-Drag-Bike-Kawasaki-Suzuki-GSXR-/360678379652?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53fa1b5084&vxp=mtr

I will be doing a 18RG conversion for a mate when he gets some money and I will be convincing him to go to CV or flatslide carbs over the Solex pieces of shit that it currently has.