Tauranga / Mount OS Roll Call

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Supermarket parking could work out well though? 

small parking really for a supermarket already , be alright for small meets

Must be somewhere like the greerton wendys that aint in thomastown.

anywhere in the mount

Can't think of anywhere that isn't Bayfair personally apart from that car park in the middle of the mount main road but also if it gets set up monthly no where really to eat low light for after work etc

I was thinking, with a few new members poping up in TGA/ROT/WHK, I was wondering if people may like to have, say a bi monthly weekend meat, and rotate between the cities/towns? Or something similar?

Actually that could have merrits to feel out the numbers and the individual cities can always get them selves a regular event local, then head to the meets in different towns when when they are on somewhere else.

Weekends no question. You don't need an os to start with. maybe do a couple meet and greet's before we start putting restrictions in. like i took my volvo to a skyline's meet. few Honda's and a legnum came along, along with a few GTR'S.

Weekends no question. You don't need an os to start with. maybe do a couple meet and greet's before we start putting restrictions in. like i took my volvo to a skyline's meet. few Honda's and a legnum came along, along with a few GTR'S.

Weekends? for a monthly meet? i know weekends are pretty busy for me i was thinking a night after work or school for me. Just for feed / shit talking problem solving. Just my thoughts :D

• Like 1

So what night are you guys thinking? I reckon the 1st or 2nd wednesday of the month would work, then it won't clash with Hamilton and Auckland. 

Was thinking wednesday too maybe thursday depending on preference