Flibois CB50 turn AX100 brat

BlownCorona

Guest Fliboi

those are twin cyl arnt they, not sure if they will fit very easily in the cb50 frame, which is very very small.

this bike is tiny, the 125 will have plenty of gain over the 50 and bolt right in, and its still meant to be a moped, but ill most likely end up getting my bike licence and all that so its a little better.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thegreatestben

Nah, they are supposedly bolt in single but I never came across anything but overpriced as fuck complete farm hack bikes.

That is if those 125 engines are bolt in for your 50

Guest Fliboi

pretty certain the 125 will bolt in, not overly keen on anything more powerfull than this in the small frame, locks up easily enough with the 50cc!

i have a few projects to finish before i take appart a nearly finished project again! but no doubt it will be interesting

• 8 months later...

i am very excited to finally unveil my bikes new guise, i was meant to keep it all secret but heaps of people knew bits and pieces cause i cant keep secrets. 

a mate of mine named Jason Dickey, who is working shitty shitty day jobs but wants to become a professional artist, most likely tattoo artist has had my tank for the last few weeks, while i gave him ultra vauge ideas of what i might like, but hes knocked out this incredible artwork all over my tank. 

on the engine side of things, it now sports a SP Takegawa high performance kit with 12.5:1 compression ratio and a high lift cam, and a CB125 carburetor feeding it all. the cb50 head was ruined because these don't have cam bearings and the oil feed got blocked. but i finally found a solution with heaps of help from Flauski, in the shape of a Honda xl100 head, which bolts right on, with the added bonus' of HUGE ports and HUGE cooling fins, as well as it appears this particular head has been modified to run shell bearings which had given me alot of piece of mind. 

IMGP5898.jpg

IMGP5897.jpg

IMGP5900.jpg

IMGP5901.jpg

IMGP5902.jpg

IMGP5904.jpg

IMGP5915.jpg

IMGP5921.jpg

i am much better with the spray gun than i am with the camera, the clearcoat looks so damn good in real life. might try get some better photos at some point.

• Like 3