Flibois CB50 turn AX100 brat

BlownCorona

I recently bought this bike off rot808, and aside from the points being well worn and cause it to die a long way from home haha, it seems to be great,

New points, plug oil etc has either been put in or on order, just a general service before i start the bike build ive always wanted to do.

im fairly strange in the fact i like the look of old bikes, but really have next to no desire to own someting over 100cc. the cb50 has been my favorite 50cc for ages, and ive always wanted one to build up into a brat/cafe style bike.

and so it begins.

20130206124532.jpg

Today i found that the whole tail section simply unbolts.

img20130217114538.jpg

and i started to build the flat style brat seat, reused skate board deck. ive since painted it black to get an idea of what it will look like when its upholstered, and its looking great.

img20130217125105.jpg

img20130217125054.jpg

I havnt made up my mind wether to go with clipons, flipped bars, or leave as is, i think they would all look good...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a set of ugly/dangereous clip ons from that thing i rode to the coast, might bolt them on to see how they look.

people want moonbeams for them though.

My clip ons are ebay specials and actually seem pretty ok quality wise cost <$50...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251163242869?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

front forks were ultra soft, so went out to change/top up the oil. found they were dry, filled up.

now my shock absorbers absorb shocks!

i think im 99% decided on very dark midnight blue for the tank/accesories, with black frame, wheels and engine.

aswell as black seat which i hope to be getting professionally trimmed pretty soon.