1987 1uz e30 (the Sake Bomb.)

d.p.n.s

well ive owned this since november last year and after a 2600ks round trip in the past few days its home.

(thanks for all the fuel donations guys it helped.)

heres some pics all ive done with it is put my coilovers in the rear sofar

dscf6291a.jpg

dscf6292h.jpg

dscf6293y.jpg

dscf6294q.jpg

dscf6295k.jpg

dscf6298g.jpg

we bit of a run down

its a 1987

full cage,

spear wheel well remover and plate welded in,

The front guards are a combination of e34 flares and e30 guards 10mm higher and 15mm wider than factory e30 guards.

. This is to allow more clearance with the low setup .

Rear guards cut out and welded shut to allow for a much lower ride and wider tyres.

another rear gaurd of a doner coupe has been cut down to a single layer and then made wider with dollys and hammering it(still have the drivers side to do)

Front set up is e36 m3 / e36 . brake discs and calipers are of a 328i BMW. e36 coil overs.

Rear set up is 318ti Twin cam . Hatch e36 . Subframe control arms and calipers and gaz coilovers

castor adjustable top hats,

tree house racing offset mounts

Dot rated Braded brake lines, all 6 lines

Manual steering rack

17x8 and 17x10 wheels

brake booster has been mounted in side to allow for easyer engine mounting

anyway blah blah blah heres some pics so far

cheers

• Like 1

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about something like a 350Z V6 tucked behind the front axle line like Mikeys Z. Plenty of power, scope to charge it if required and a nice tidy package. Will still handle well with it in there too.

Understand wanting scope for heaps of power but dumping something boring like an SR20DET or something in there will be so poo's. FJ's are choice, but getting hard to find and aren't exactly light.

How about something like a 350Z V6 tucked behind the front axle line like Mikeys Z. Plenty of power, scope to charge it if required and a nice tidy package. Will still handle well with it in there too.

Understand wanting scope for heaps of power but dumping something boring like an SR20DET or something in there will be so poo's. FJ's are choice, but getting hard to find and aren't exactly light.

no i dont want a sr20 man they are poo.

the fj is a wee bit heavyer but not as heavy as a rb ofr the factory bmw 6 and good power to be made and easy once an aftermarket ecu is put in place.

the 3sge beams is nice and light and revs well with 200 hp standard. and would be awrsome to be able to use the whole throttle all the time

but i know what im like and would want more power .

i have thought about a 4age turbo .nice and light ...revs well and can make good power.

but im out of money now so i have to save so who knows what will pop up.

in the mean time i have this and a complete e302door in parts to start building it with.

i have just ordered to new rear 1/4 panels; (rear gaurd/lip) from germany so pleaty to play with.