Auckland cruise and BBQ - 16 December - NEW INFO!!

EURON8

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have an old 4 burner BBQ, use to be our old 4wd Club BBQ. Its sitting in my carport taking up room I don't have. Old School can have it if they want it.

I don't have any pics available and I don;t really want to pull it out and take pics unless someone is certain they may want it. Could do with a clean and all that jazz. Has a lid with temp gauge in it too. Metal folding legs. The whole shebang

You want a pic of the bbq? I'll grab the mrs phone when shes home and take a photo for ya.

Do i have to come remove all the parts or can you bring them to the meet? Could I grab the rear brake cylinders too?

Chuck up a pic or text me it.

Don't really way to have to pull the bits myself

It's likely leaving soon so sooner the better.

I too have an old 4 burner BBQ, use to be our old 4wd Club BBQ. Its sitting in my carport taking up room I don't have. Old School can have it if they want it.

I don't have any pics available and I don;t really want to pull it out and take pics unless someone is certain they may want it. Could do with a clean and all that jazz. Has a lid with temp gauge in it too. Metal folding legs. The whole shebang

What's the details(size,burners,description of looks) on the BBQ ya gettin rid of?

keen if its portable enough and not 'too' massive

Can someone lodge me on Saturday night? I'll either be doing this or going to Hampton on Sunday.

Or both.

We should have Kk and shaz staying so feel free to snag the couch.

Also reminder to bring coins/notes for the BBQ. We want to raise money for the charity.

You're about three weeks too late with the suggestion Tom., changing location 3 days before event is a bad idea.

Its at Hatfields.

Chickity do you still require Jars? May come to this on Sunday but won't make the Wednesday meet up and have a few jars for you. Could give them to someones else on Sunday to give to you but will require a "I WANT JARS" sign to know who to give them to...

Also undecided on which car I will be in. Probably a Mazda, but maybe one of the other cars will get a turn..