AKL CBD Business Lunch: Leveraging Synergy Developed 1/11/12

xsspeed

Hey guys, those interested this is happening tomorrow, 12:15, Mercury Plaza on Mercury Lane.

There's two or three thai places, two malaysian, and others, plus sushi bar salmon which has some of the best sushi in Auckland IMO.

Make a recurring appointment in your outlook calendars ladies and gentlemen, these meetings will continue to be held on the first thursday of each month, next months venue to be mooted tomorrow (I will not be available for December edition so my esteemed colleague Mr. Corbie can step in with the organising for this round)

I shall endeavour to attend on time this month.

Business cards mandatory.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand Yowzer's stay in Auckland has been unpleasant, it was suggested that Poo pick him up such that he can delight in the central city's melting pot of cultural diversity.

Simon, I am glad you can add to our critical mass by weighing in on this meeting

Note, they are not that kind of Thai place - Mr Poo I know what you were thinking

Damn it! / I knew that anyway Mr Smartypants.

I understand Yowzer's stay in Auckland has been unpleasant, it was suggested that Poo pick him up such that he can delight in the central city's melting pot of cultural diversity.

Yeah, I'll grab Yowser. Im on Auburn St and its soooooo close.