AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - 18 September

EURON8

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have to bail on the tints thing. Really depends if my MX5 is going to be living at our new house by then or not. If it's not then I'll be coming in something else.

that's cool, Tane and Steve are going to tint my car if u wanna have a chat to them and tee up a time for them to head to yours later

Yeah MX just failed it's wof on some tyres so it definitely wont be coming. My mate, Sam comes up from Gissi with every new car he buys for them to tint it for them cos they do a better job at half the price of the places in Gisborne. I mostly just want my hard top tinted cos it's a real biarch to get tint on that back window!

Yeah MX just failed it's wof on some tyres so it definitely wont be coming. My mate, Sam comes up from Gissi with every new car he buys for them to tint it for them cos they do a better job at half the price of the places in Gisborne. I mostly just want my hard top tinted cos it's a real biarch to get tint on that back window!

Is the hard top removable? pop it in the back of a car and bring it to the meet. If it's just one window it'll take them no time

Is the hard top removable? pop it in the back of a car and bring it to the meet. If it's just one window it'll take them no time

It only JUST fits in the back of dad's landrover, there's no way it'd fit in my 3. But yeah that would have been the ideal situation.

It only JUST fits in the back of dad's landrover, there's no way it'd fit in my 3. But yeah that would have been the ideal situation.

hmm we could try slot it into the back of my wagon if u were dead keen on getting it done on Tuesday, otherwise just grab their number on the night