AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - 18 September

EURON8

IMPORTANT:

This months meet is on a TUESDAY!!

Sorry for the change, It is Taras/chickitys/my mrs' birthday and i had made plans before realising the dates clashed. I always like to attend these so didnt think people would mind a change for this month.

Feel free to express your displeasure at this. Legit displeasure only please, SPAM will get deleted.

Details:

AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - Burgerfuel ellerslie

Tuesday 18 September

730pm Onward

Burgerfuel Ellerslie

Carpark around the back up on top (Carpark underneath if its actually raining at 7)

burgerfuelmap.jpg

FIRST MEET??

If you are new to these meets here are a few points that may help,

Most people usually show up between 730 and 8 ish,

We roll down to get burgers sometime around 8 / 8:15 ish. Or whenever you feel like really.

We sit around either at burgerfuel or back up top and continue the yarns.

Remember its always a casual affair , a place to yarn to mates and make new ones.

An oldschool car is not required at all, of course if youve got one on the road then bring it and show it off!! Doesnt need to be flash or special.

Theres plenty of parking even if the carpark is full so dont worry about taking up space with your daily.

Please leave your aggression and burnouts at home. It goes without saying (some people need to be told) that Oldschool.co.nz does not support or condone any illegal activities and asides, We have been using this carpark for many years now and would like to continue too.

NEW STICKERS

are here and ready for purchase. $5 each as usual.

I still have plenty of peoples preordered stickers, will try remember to find you special people

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As you might notice ive changed the basic post around abit.

Trying to make it clearer and provide better details for new members.

This will develop over time as i tidy it up.

If you have anything to add, hit me with it!

Catch you guys there!!

Is anyone interested in getting their windows tinted?

My brother and his mate run Outwest Tinting and they've done pretty much every car I've owned over the past 9 years and do a real good job.

I mentioned the oldschool.co.nz meets and they said they can do a full car for $150 for us (unless it's real complex), and do the work in the carpark while we're at burgerfuel. I think other places charge around $250 and you have to go to their site.

They're going to do my chevette on the night if you want to ask any questions or book a job

they'll have the work done in under an hour so could fit in another car or two on the night.

If you'd like to book your car in call 838WEST(9378) and mention oldschool.co.nz or Mike to get the deal :)