Tattoo Convention 24-25 November

This coming November there is the National Tattoo Convention in New Plymouth

24-25 November http://nztattooart.com/

So far a couple of us from Wellington and half a dozen or so are coming up from Chch (dattochris, Josh etc etc)

I'm looking at some cheapish accom in Stratford which is half an hours drive to/from New Plymouth.

Is anyone else keen to come along for the trip? Looking at Seedy and Goat with their interest in tattoos..

Most probably leave Wellington early/mid afternoon on Friday (23rd) and come home on the Sunday afternoon (or maybe the Monday if work is kind)

Whaddya say New Zealand?

Oh cheers for posting this captain!

So yeah there is 5 of us coming up from chch. We are flying into newplymouth friday morning and leaving monday arva.

If there is any OS GC keen to hire us a car let me know

This is gonna be the best of best tattoo conventions. Some amazing artists from all over the world. If you want a rad new tattoo this is the place to go.

Im planning on getting a couple new ones. Really looking forward to hanging out with the OS clan again

• 1 month later...

What ya reckon

This place would be $50 a night per head (@8 people - can take up to 12 and get proportionately cheaper)

http://www.eastern-taranaki.co.nz/strat ... -lodge.php

https://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=stratf ... 42,,0,0.02

There is a cheaper option at $30 a head no matter the numbers - I've stayed here before and it was all good - its a little uncomfy bedwise but it all depends on what we want I guess.

https://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=stratf ... 85,,0,5.48

If anyone is looking to get some work done whilst there, my little sister is likely to have a setup as well as her boss. I think he said it's a $150.00 deposit and then that would come off the final price/rate unless you cancel or don't show up in which case you lose it.

If anyone is seriously interested I'll get some more info. For details of their work go to Frostbite Tattoo on fecesbook.

• 4 weeks later...

OK I have booked for Stratford as discussed.

7-9 beds - $50 a head per night.. (perhaps less per head depending on how we configure beds)

2 Queen Rooms

1 or 2 Twin Rooms

1 Single Bed (room?)

I have to lock this in on Monday morning so please confirm by Sunday if you are in or out and for what nights you want to stay..

I'm assuming its going to be this crowd??

KK

Shaz

Chrips

Rez

Josh??

Kahn??

Yvette??

Choice.

All up $260 a night for 7 of us works out to $112 each for all 3 nights.

We have one queen room in the motel room complex and a private cottage about 3-5 minutes walk away with a queen, 1 twin room and a single.

The cottage sounds a good place to be central for all of us and if Kahn and Vetty want an early night then they can take the motel room.

Have booked it for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. In case I die between now and then, the ladies name who took the booking is Carol and it is booked under my name and cell number.

Choice.

Mean! Ive been away from computer over weekend so thanks for signing me up..

Im excited as piss for this event, I too need something inked.

I want to book Kys sis but also want to see whats on offer/flash so bit on the fence in that reguard.

• 1 month later...