Injecting nylon resin into tired ball joints ?

yoeddynz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to nice fella called Neil at Bristol. Top bloke. Knows his stuff about vauxhalls and knew exactly what I want. Reckons he might just have some at home but not sure. Will find out.

Tried several numbers for hind garage. No one answered. Anyone know the number I can get the fella at in case I have wrong number?

i can promise anything but try this guy on trade me has a lot of old parts and i mean lots: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listin ... ber=406686

Cheers. Ive asked him a question.

Joe- my problem with modifying the lower arms is that it will be post cert. Mr cert man has lots of photos of various bits underneath including suspension. If mod my arms, they fail :rolleyes: I have a crash :( taking out a young mum in her Prius with 5 kids :shock: - killing them all :evil:, then they'll look over the car :scratch: and find my undisclosed mods :doubt:

And I'll get told off for being naughty :cry:

i can promise anything but try this guy on trade me has a lot of old parts and i mean lots: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listin ... ber=406686

Cheers. Ive asked him a question.

Joe- my problem with modifying the lower arms is that it will be post cert. Mr cert man has lots of photos of various bits underneath including suspension. If mod my arms, they fail :rolleyes: I have a crash :( taking out a young mum in her Prius with 5 kids :shock: - killing them all :evil:, then they'll look over the car :scratch: and find my undisclosed mods :doubt:

And I'll get spanked if I am really lucky :salute:

Haha, Neale is a crack up, he loves his random old english stuff.

Also I had a quick chat to Bruce @ Mechanical Restorations, I couldnt remember exactly what car your ball joints were from (I did remember the 3.3 part :lol:) but he thinks he may have them.