WTBorrow, Angle Grinder AKL

Hi anyone got angle grinder or something to cut some heat shield to fit my dizzy and maybe exhaust manifold.

Really want to buy one but errh they're few hundy new for good ones.

other wise I could buy some second hand shitty one on trademe.

021 269 8650

thank you.

They about 40 odd $ for a B&D at Mitre 10 cuzzy.

Edit: Sorry I might be getting ballsed up - we have one of these: 115mm 900W

110119134-260x260-0-0_black+decker+black+decker+kg915k+angle+grinder+115.jpg

I thought it was $40.00 on special but the box says $79.95 so I don't know.

It is good though, done a bit and still good - not a professional tool though of course.

I have the $39 one from mitre10 mega nd it's fine. they also do a $25 one i believe but didn't wanna be THAT cheap haha. And get some discs as i believe it only came with a grinding disc, not a cutting one.

For what your gonna do with it a $40 B&D grinder will last you forever id say

Bit different when your grinding pipe / steel all day you have to buy good shit otherwise you spend more time replacing it than doin it

Right, I am buying one tomorrow.

Also, I assume there is safety glass + safety gloves + safety boots involved while performing any task with angle grinder, Have two brand new fire extinguishers stand by. will park my car 20 meters away and no class 1 to 4 flammables within 10 meters etc?

don't have overalls tho.

also, Dave I thought people don't need tools while owning a corolla because they don't break down.

i was grinding above an open fuel container the other day. Didn't notice until cam pointed it out haha but yeah, just get some safety glassed ($3) some ear muffs ($5) and cover up (pants and long sleeved shirt) and all will be fine. Just point the sparks away from anything you don't want to break/burn/damage