DUXZ GSR EX Lancer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wheels are 14 x 8.5 rear and 8 front. elite did it but was a massive wait and poor communication. i love the wheels but wouldnt recommend their service it was $1200 just for the halves + $120 for old halves to be cut off + $100 for holes to be drilled and about $30 for the bolts. i culdnt tell u the offset because im a rookie thats only 17years of age and dont know the formula as to how u calculate it lol. if sum1 wants to let me know then ill work out offsets lol but yes pretty sweet wheels and is getting slammed as soon as school holidays come around because chamblins is closed on weekends. also if anyone is keen on camber plates i got sum from toyshop off trademe and they bolt straight in haha. car is pretty illigal atm but all will be certed once my new motor is in... stay tuned!

Correct damien, the thing is this dash has be converted to run 3 valves per cylinder full time so pretty much always on vtec this one has also been made multi point injection with forged positions, rods ,balanced etc etc

DASH - Dual Action Super Head

You'd be better off trying to hook up the extra valve to come in after 3000rpm or so. You'll be losing a bit of low end torque having it operating all the time. MPI on a DASH motor would be very very very interesting :).