Rust remval Places for my car? AKL

LingLing

Using the old post:

as above, anywhere within 1 hour of akl is fine.

now, there's fair bit of work to Do. Budget has now blown!

Tomorrow I am going to try:

Davies and Naylor Panel and Paint, Onehunga to let them check my car out.

IF you can guys can suggest Rust Removal places/anybody can help me with I will be very appreciated.

The Bottom line is guy who does my car has to have Great knowledge in Panel Beating and cutting and welding.

After talking to sheepers tonight, my budget is completely blown. So Good but not expensive will do. Pay cash

and as usual, I can do 80% of the prep work, taking panels off, sanding etc, for the cutting and welding But will leave the whole respraying side to the pros.

021 269 8650 or pm.

Wait til after Nats is done and dusted before you go see Grant, shit is mental down there at the mo.

yup, this I can imagine! Have some WOF-related shit to fix first anyway, then I'll go see him, which prob won't be until late Feb.

"I'll ask my boss (Steve Levine from Imagin-Airing Custom Art ltd) how much he'll do it for.

If he's keen, It'll probably be cost of paint + a little extra for his time."

I would seriously consider this offer! Steve Levine would easily be one of the top painters in NZ.

"I'll ask my boss (Steve Levine from Imagin-Airing Custom Art ltd) how much he'll do it for.

If he's keen, It'll probably be cost of paint + a little extra for his time."

I would seriously consider this offer! Steve Levine would easily be one of the top painters in NZ.

Hah yup. I reckon he is :D

after few days of driving this car. the mechanics ain't perfect at all. use so much fuel on motorway even it is 5pd gearbox.

so I am already in a doubt weither or not to keep this car for long.

still, will definitly go and get a quote etc. and one of these places you people recommended is going to paint my future 86.