rotorhoe's rx3 of flash

rot808

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the delio with the fitment of the front guards and nose cone pieces? looks way out of whack? or is it still in progress?

Bolts hold nose cone to front guards and are hidden by the front bumper when its put on, also lower valence seam is hidden with bumper on.

Only tricky bit is getting the lip of the guards to match the nosecone lip (eg move nosecone up or down)

• 3 weeks later...

loving your car so far. maybe some standard 13" white walls and hubcaps would look the goods. cant wait to see this out and about. any idea when its going to be hitting the streets?

Thanks mate, have been considering the white wall idea since I got the car, still have the original hubcaps lying around somewhere. Still no idea when it'll be going by but I'm enjoying working on it so no real rush.

And cheers danger, we are looking into buying a fuel pressure regulator to get this one going temporarily

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon Amy,

I note in your previous post the following quote:

Still no idea when it'll be going by but I'm enjoying working on it so no real rush.

I believe this to be incorrect as this will be appearing at OSN 2013.

Please ammend your comment to reflect this.

Regards,

Mike

SHGWAG

Good Afternoon Amy,

I believe this to be incorrect as this will be appearing at OSN 2013.

Please ammend your comment to reflect this.

Regards,

Mike

SHGWAG

Hi Mike,

I acknowledge your concern but due to busy schedules and influx of vehicles in need of servicing, I cannot guarantee the timeframe of completion.

I will, however, try my very best to get it to standards acceptable for OSN 2013.

Sincerely,

Amy

rotorhoe