2012 Chch Meat 1st weekend in September

felixx

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Burning meat sounds good pehaps I could host this in february (By then baby will be 2 months old - will convince granparents to take them both).

I think a family friendly event would be good too, my yard is child safe and the culdesac is fine for older kids to hoon on bikes/ drift trikes

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys Felix pm'd me and said I was really out of place with my opinions I have had on this forum and I agree everyone should be entitled to modify their car as they wish, and who am i do critisize.

And with that out of the way I would like to say I am down in CHCH for the weekend of your meet to watch the building be blown up - once in a lifetime chance. So I will attend this meet at this burger and beers place to get to know you all, I may look rough but am a good bugger at heart and end of the day love old cars. I really looking forward to it.

- Murray :)

LOL Pete my nana squeezed 14 out and my grandfather sired just as many bastards.. rumour is he has 30 kids... amateur!

Pfft. That's the child raising eqivalent of my mates got a rotary/30det/etc

See you cunts on Saturday or Sunday.