WAGNATS 2012 discussion - February 1st - 6th.

Steelies

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...... dont get so crunk........?

Manu, fucken sweet Vag Hill Poster!

dude. this has to be the most pointless spam i have maybe ever seen

I love drowning!

just make sure i dont sit in the river and down 1.5 bottles of scrumpy by my self and everything should be fine

^ good point. a smart man would have done two.

aaanyway,

do we need to sort anything out really? usual shit applies

beer in cans

bring heavy wall rubbish bags

do meatslaw before the last morning haha

odds are theres gona be a bunch of families there being a long weekend. quite keen to head up earlier that week and claim a badass spot

^ good point. a smart man would have done two.

aaanyway,

do we need to sort anything out really? usual shit applies

beer in cans

bring heavy wall rubbish bags

do meatslaw before the last morning haha

odds are theres gona be a bunch of families there being a long weekend. quite keen to head up earlier that week and claim a badass spot

Yes yes and yes - Keen to head up Thursday morning for max ropage off.. (maybe Wednesday if necessary????)

Perhaps where we had Wagnats zero - pretty much is the corner of the hill and no-one will need to walk past us and catch a glimpse of our ugly mugs.

When does school go back?

good calls. yeah in the corner for us - shelter, bushes for wizzing, close to toilet etc. set up comfy lounge area and let the wagons graze nearby for sleepage.. maybe arranged in a wall of secrecy?

also putting the seats under the race tent when it rains would be chur.. so we dont have to stand under the tent watching a pile of wet chairs again haha

i'll have a small brazier type thing that can take small/ripped up burnable rubbishes

you taking thr trailer kk?

Yup I'll take trailer again providing I can get another WOF - which shouldn't be too much of a drama.

Still need to get the tent fixed and the frame repaired after it was given a serve by someone/somehow. Otherwise it will just tear through the roof/collapse which as LOL as it would be I would rather have sweet cover..

Who do we know that can do canvas repairs?

Keen to make it quite the lush camp this time too - perhaps a solar shower in the trees and some accessories for making it a real comfortable time away rather than just a man camp in the back of a wag.

I was in fact considering "borrowing" a few items from work, such as some portable solar panels and LED lighting etc. Mash a few spare car batteries in the mix and we should be able to set up a pretty cosy shindig.

Am also planning on arriving early, Thursday sounds fantastic. Might see how long I can run a meat fridge for on solar power.

So decided my shopping list for wagnats luxuries this year is going to consist of a sweet and comfy as FUCK deck chair, a foldable aluminium table, solar shower, a set of night lights of some description and building myself a sweet case to store all my camping gear in but outside can keep the wag overnight without it getting wet.