Auckland Monthly Eazy Park Meet - 21 December

EURON8

Final Burgerfuel meet of the ZOLL!!!

So pull out those chokes,Turn that key, Adjust that choke, turn that key, pop that bonnet, adjust those points, fiddle with shit so you look like you know what your doing, turn that key, forget the rover, bring something else and get your ass down to burgerfuel!!!

If you are new to these meets, People usually show up between 730 and 8 ish, We roll down to get burgers sometime around 8 / 8:15 ish. Tis a pretty casual affair.

Wednesday 21 December

730pm Onward

Burgerfuel Ellerslie

Carpark around the back up on top (Carpark underneath if its actually raining at 7)

burgerfuelmap.jpg

The usual deal, show up anytime, talk some shit look at cars, roll down to the shop about 8ish and have a feed.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So pull out those chokes,Turn that key, Adjust that choke, turn that key, pop that bonnet, adjust those points, fiddle with shit so you look like you know what your doing, turn that key, forget the rover..

Now I know that's not aimed at me. My Rover's a series 2 car and so it doesn't have a manual choke, or even an automatic choke. It has a Fully Automatic Starting Device.

"Early in 1982... ...a fully automatic choke appeared - eliminating the manual choke lever which had a tendency to break."

:tongue:

Also, first meat ftlols http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewto ... 52#p374752

Should do again in Jan for OS Aucks Kents 3rd year of meating

Yup, will def try make Jan a big one to celebrate

My memory is vague, but are we certain thats the very first meet??

I didnt think the Kid dynamo issue and the ''outta hair" comment weren't all associated with the very first meet.

3 years fuck, So this meet will make 36 Monthly Meets!! (Do dont believe we have missed any months)