Auckland Monthly Eazy Park Meet - 21 December

EURON8

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Do I still have a set of XXL skid marks in the carpark? Yes, it's 630am here... epic all nighter on some documentation for those poor bastards that were silly enough to buy Puma boards for 10 bucks :-) Should dig up the thread and post a link. Jealous of summer and cars and burgers, especially burgers, also beaches. Urinate, I've got links to the old threads, and I've got videos, one of these weeks I'll upload a few and bug you about unlocking them.

Do I still have a set of XXL skid marks in the carpark? Yes, it's 630am here... epic all nighter on some documentation for those poor bastards that were silly enough to buy Puma boards for 10 bucks :-) Should dig up the thread and post a link. Jealous of summer and cars and burgers, especially burgers, also beaches. Urinate, I've got links to the old threads, and I've got videos, one of these weeks I'll upload a few and bug you about unlocking them.

We spoke of you... Chris said the skids were there... didn't look (or know where he was speaking of) I lold at you welding your container shut so your dad doesnt ransack tools... Payback I would think going by how many tools me and older bro aquired from our old man.

I lold at you welding your container shut so your dad doesnt ransack tools... Payback I would think going by how many tools me and older bro aquired from our old man.

LOL, there's some truth in that, but not as much as you'd think! Mostly I always got the ones that he'd let turn to shit, fixed them, and put them back into service. I probably have more from my grandfather than my father, and way more of my own. Right now I can think of a rusty 500m builders square, some fucked old power tools including a small skilly and broken/dangerous hitachi 4" grinder, and a set of newland sockets that had no ratchet and were all rusted to the point of not being usable. I think there are at least 5 brands in there now, the ratchet is a nice jap Koken one :-)

Fred, there is a picture thread for all meets in the past event section.

I appreciate you want to put them in the related thread for the meet but it just gets too messy and hard to track. I want to keep all the pics and videos together.

PM for further chat

Thanks.