chees's dual carbie spaceship

chees-

Strong for Honda have a white Shuttle at the moment.

Hit up chris@strongparts.net and tell him Andrew from HondaCivicWagon sent you and he should give you a bit of a discount

thanks but the guys got money and he's paying for it so i'll just leave it up to the garage to sort out, and make sure they do a good job,

but just cause missing a front bumper was to sketchy, i got the guy to give me some money to get a bumper from pickapart for new years rnv etc

ended up with this decent looking silver one, from an older/newer shuttle? cause the screws don't reach the guard mounts

6579990141_5f0325b69e_b.jpg

6579989269_4deeb0fd78_b.jpg

6579988337_af01c0d568_b.jpg

6579990603_d3a385926c_b.jpg

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like one off a Shuttle Beagle judging from the colour, should still be exactly the same as all shuttles had the same bumper

hmm weird my mounts must be bent more than i thought,

and yeap it was, slept in it to. then drove 15hours straight home cause of the fucking flooding, clocked up 1500kms got 700 to go till 200000

Fuck that buzz. We went through the Urewera ranges and it took us 9 hours to get back to Auckland. Pretty dodgey road, narrow as unsealed and winding as fuck with rocks/trees/mud/debris covering half the road every few hundred metres. Would be mean for rally stz though haha.

Fuck that buzz. We went through the Urewera ranges and it took us 9 hours to get back to Auckland. Pretty dodgey road, narrow as unsealed and winding as fuck with rocks/trees/mud/debris covering half the road every few hundred metres. Would be mean for rally stz though haha.

thats basically what we did but we got to opotiki before we realized it was closed, so turned around which added all the extra time

got a lip for $6.40 from pickapart, they couldn't work out what it was so i told them it was front trim :wink:

6639380601_e926635406_b.jpg

6639379113_ea60dc89ef_b.jpg

much prefer this look over the ef9 bumper change that everyone seems to be doing atm

6195682721_02f71d9f4f_o.jpg

depending on what my panelbeater says i'll probably try and get the front bumper done in this colour scheme

• 2 weeks later...

6719482201_bcfb600f7e_b.jpg

basically because i'm sick of black steels, and stupidly narrow widths + high offsets, i brought a set of these from a mate

will look lols/poos but don't really mind

still waiting on the other 2 as he's using them to roll round his parts car

thought about buying the ones simon had up for sale that where similar, but no money and they're so similar to bottlecaps it seems pointless to spend that much money,

been looking at running bottlecaps for awhile, just haven't got a reply from synthe yet on prices

• Like 1